Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time to Game!

I haven't forgotten about you! Please forgive me for not writing for a few days, and don't think that I've given up on my 66 'g' thang goal. I, like most of you, work, and I've worked 11 hour days the past 3 days. That doesn't mean I'm not doing good. It just means I haven't written about it... I'm sorry. I truly am.

That said, I worked today also, and now, I'm going to relax and watch a movie. Tomorrow, I'll update you on the world improving deeds of the week! But, for now, I need to relax. Incidentally, it's important to relax because you can't make the world a better place if you lack the energy or are too stressed to do so. So, play video games and watch movies sometimes-it's good for your soul! haha Video Games aren't all bad it turns out. In fact, as a closet gamer, I'd say they aren't bad at all!

Check out this organization. I joined a few weeks ago, and my Green Pages just arrived today! I'm so pumped! Green America can provide you with the information needed to have a greener lifestyle and support others who believe in the cause, too. If you want to make the world a better place, join up with others who want the same thing! That's what I did. :) We'll create more change if we work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment